We are recruiting for a fulltime, permanent Inventory Manager for a leading plastics manufacturer based in Feilding. It is Monday-Friday and offers a competitive salary.
This role is varied with responsibilities across inventory/stock supply, dispatch, and some product assembly. A high level of computer literacy is required for this role. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze data.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Have exceptional time management and be able to prioritize workload
- Be a motivated and quick learner with great work ethic
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- A full drivers license is preferred, but not essential
Join a team who really value and invest in their people - you will have learning and upskilling opportunities, birthdays off, quarterly team events and more.
Apply today or give Steph a call on 0800 0800 84 to find out more.
Type: Full Time
Apply To: Steph Harrod