Location: Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Our client is an award-winning civil construction company. They are on the hunt for an experienced concrete foreperson who can lead a team.
If you are reliable and have proven experience in the industry with a can do attitude, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for people who:
• Have solid experience as a concrete foreperson
• Have 5 years plus experience in concreting and managing a team
• Are physically fit, willing to put in the hard mahi!
• Show in-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and WorkSafe NZ guidelines
• Have excellent organizational and leadership skills;
• Show the ability to communicate and report effectively;
• Have strong problem-solving abilities;
The successful candidate will have worked on a variety projects and be able to provide great references. You will also need to be willing to complete a Site Safe certificate, have a clean Ministry of Justice criminal history check and be able to pass pre-employment and random drug testing.
In return for the above skills and requirements, we will provide:
• Full time working hours
• A competitive wages
• An ongoing assignment with real potential to go permanent
• Up-skilling and development opportunities
• Full PPE provided
• Great team environment
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply To: Sagar Mohan