Location: Auckland, Auckland
Reference: Action Personnel - Lisa-Marie Anderson
Our client is looking to employ and train class 2 and 4 driver/operators so you are ready to roll when the busy period hits in January 2024.
• Responsible for putting the safety and health of yourself, and all other persons you work with, as a priority in any situation
• To carry out the daily checking of vehicles (oil, water, fuel, air pressure, safety conditions and equipment security, Road User Charge Licence, COF Registration, cleanliness etc.) and keeping the employer informed of the maintenance requirements.
• To keep the truck and associated equipment clean and tidy and in good working order.
• Follow all rules of the road in accordance with New Zealand Land Transport Safety Authority (LTSA).
• Maintain a professional and friendly attitude when dealing with customers, suppliers or the general public.
• To complete assigned tasks to a high standard, in a practical time frame and in a cost-effective manner.
You will need:
• Current NZ Class 2 or Class 4 Drivers Licence.
• Experience in operating heavy trucks and/or machinery.
• Mechanical knowledge of heavy vehicle operation and equipment.
• Any experience in civil, construction, plumbing, hydro excavation, vacuum loading, wastewater, storwater and/or drainage is advantageous but not necessary.
For more details call Lisa on 0800 0800 84 during business hours or send CV to Lisa@actionpersonnel.co.nz
-Pay rates are neg depending on experience
-You must have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered
Closes On: 30 Nov 2023
Apply To: Lisa Marie Anderson