Location: Auckland, Auckland
Reference: Action Personnel - Lisa-Marie Anderson
Computer savvy tech person required for our established busy Mt Wellington based client.
If you are successful you will be required to:
- Assess (grade) devices (electronics – mobiles, tablets etc) based on a grading grid.
- Factory reset and secure-wipe the device.
- Communicate with the buyer and provide/generate the required documents for them and the freight company.
- Packing the items and having them ready for shipment.
- Updating the pricing in Skyline (computer system) based on update files received from the buyer and export the received data in a format suitable for importing.
$26 per hour for this role plus 8% holiday pay and 10% per hour overtime after 40 hours per week. Hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
A great step in the door to a tech company who is a big player in the market. This role is 80% computer and 20% administration and is for the uber organised and only super reliable folk should apply.
Call Lisa 027 371 6003 or send your CV to email@example.com
Closes On: 30 Nov 2023
Apply To: Sheilah Ross