Location: Lower Hutt, Wellington
Our client is a prominent player in the New Zealand Relocation industry, known for its unwavering dedication to quality and service, is looking for labourer's to join them in their expansion endeavours
Roles and Responsibilities:
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following:
• Previous experience in the relocation industry.
• Flexibility regarding work hours.
• A strong emphasis on health and safety practices.
• A professional appearance and exceptional communication
• Outstanding customer service aptitude.
This role is an essential part of our client’s operations, and you will be responsible not only for timely product deliveries, but also for proficiently loading and unloading their vehicles to ensure the products' pristine condition upon arrival.
Benefits and Advantages:
• Competitive remuneration package.
• PPE supplied - personal protective equipment.
• Additionally, you can expect consistent work hours for the period
of the contract.
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold a current class 1 license (preferred)
- Able to pass a drug test
- Minimal to no criminal convictions
If this sounds like you, please apply now or get in touch with Dave on 027 284 6478 or 0800080084 for a chat about the role.
Apply To: Dave Agent